Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fine, fine...

Right, well - I've finished work very early today (been an extremely productive day and I worked 11 hours yesterday, so finished a little early), so I'll blog a bit. My life hasn't been particularly interesting of recent, it's been spent working, revising and hanging out with the people I'll be living with next year (it's going to rock :D). My calendar app is *rocking*, just a few things to sort out before it'll storm GUADEC :)

Looking forward to GUADEC quite a bit, having never been to Spain before, or a Gnome conference - I should be playing in a band there too, so all in all, looking forward to it... I'll make sure to take lots of pictures with my new phone - The Motorola V3i (I may have mentioned this before?) It has its faults, but on the whole it's quite nice and the camera is a huge step up from my last one. I opened a Flickr account the other day, check it out - Not much on it yet, but I've started taking more photos, I'll put more up soon.

I've not got much to report I'm afraid, other than work and hanging out eating pizza. Things have been extremely hectic, I've not really had the time to sit down and just think about life - I don't know whether this is good or bad, but I'm quite satisfied with the way things are at the moment. I especially enjoy my job, I really take pride in the work I've done for OpenedHand :)

So, what are we doing this summer guys? I need to take a holiday or I'm actually going to have a nervous break-down/heart-attack, so I'm thinking we should take some time to do some hardcore chilling - and by chilling, I mean eating rolls, playing frisbee, being beaten by me at Smash bros. and finally completing Paper Mario(?)
- When are you guys back? I'll be home from beginning of July.